WHAT CONDITIONS DO I HAVE TO FULFILL IN ORDER TO VISIT THE CASINOS, RESTAURANTS, SPA CENTRES,
CONFERENCE CENTRES OR HOTELS?
Our premises are allowed to welcome guests who meet the RVT (recovered/vaccinated/tested)
condition, which is mandatory for personas over the age of 12.
The RVT rule is met if a person provides a valid ID and one of the certificates listed below:
The vaccination condition is met if a person was vaccinated against COVID-19 with a
second dose and no more than 270 days have passed since the second dose of
one of the following vaccines:
• Comirnaty by BioNTech/Pfizer,
• Spikevax (COVID-19 Vaccine) by Moderna,
• Sputnik V by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology,
• CoronaVac by Sinovac Biotech,
• COVID-19 Vaccine by Sinopharm,
• Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca,
• Covishield by Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca,
• Covaxin by Bharat Biotech (India),
• or a combination of two of the aforementioned vaccines,
• one dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag and
no more than 270 days have passed since the dose.
Recovery is demonstrated by::
• a positive PCR or HAG test (rapid antigen test) result that is older than 10
days and not older than 180 days (6 months),,
• a certificate of recovery (positive PCR or HAG test result) and
vaccination with at least one dose of vaccine received within 180 days from the positive test
• a certificate of recovery (positive PCR test result), vaccination with at least one dose
of vaccine received within 180 days from the positive PCR test result and vaccination with a booster
To comply with the test condition, a negative result is required:
• a PCR test that is not older than 48 hours from the time when the swab was
• a HAG test (rapid antigen test) that is not older than 24 hours from the
time when the swab was taken.
The PCR and HAG tests are suitable if carried out in an EU Member State or a
Member State of the Schengen Area, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel, Turkey, Canada, New
Zealand, Russia, Serbia, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United
States of America.
If a test is carried out in a country not mentioned above, the test is suitable if it also meets all
of the following conditions:
• consists of at least an identical selection of data as the PCR or HAG test issued
in an EU Member State or a Member State of the Schengen Area: forename, surname, unambiguous natural
person identifier (PIN, health insurance number, travel document number or another national document
number, date of birth or another similar identifier), data on the test type (manufacturer, date and
time of the test sample collection), data on the certificate issuer and issue date of the
• is equipped with a QR code, and
• enables verification of authenticity, validity and completeness of the
Irrespective of the country of the issue, the HAG test is only suitable if it is on the Common European list of COVID-19 rapid antigen
A rapid antigen self-test cannot be used to meet the requirement of the tested
Digital COVID certificate regarding compliance with the RVT
Digital COVID certificates valid in Slovenia:
1. EU– in digital or paper form with the QR code;
2. third countries – in digital or paper form with the QR code
(with identical data as the EU certificate) issued in English.
Validity of the COVID certificate
A certificate of vaccination expires 270 days after the receipt of the second
dose. The validity of the certificate is extended if a person receives a booster dose within 270
days of the basic vaccination scheme. The relevant arrangement only applies for people above the age
The validity of the certificate of recovery is 180 days from the positive PCR or
HAG test (rapid antigen test) result. If the recovered person is vaccinated, the validity of the
certificate is extended by 270 days.